We’re going to start the story off with the kid I’ll call “KK”.
So the story begins with KK first coming to the school and joining my english class. I have some of the horoscope signs on my bag so he asked me if I liked homestuck. As a normal response that I assumed a normal person would take lightly I said I did and then proceeded to say “oh and you can call me Dave.” Granted I was wearing my Dave shirt that day and I probably should have thought before making a joke like that. Of course, afterwards I told him that my actual nickname was “Mells”.
The next day the kid is following me to my classes, following me around in the morning, and supposedly stalking me at lunch. On the way to my english class he walks up greeting me as Dave. I brushed it off as a joke and laughed, it was okay because you know whatever maybe he just didn’t remember my name and that’s what he stuck with.
Of course, this continued going on pretty much every day.
It started getting a little creepy, I would rush to get to class so I wouldn’t have to walk with him but he always ended up getting there before me and was already waiting for me.
I slowly stopped wearing my Dave shirt to school.
Now every day he would tell me about things he was doing in his daily life. One of them included harassing topatoco in an attempt to get his Karkat shirt. He had to wait a week and he was getting frustrated so he emailed the company. Though for some reason that just wasn’t enough when they responded things were going a bit slow. He started calling them every day again and again until they finally gave in and said his shirt was on the way. This was just after a week after ordering.
Now to present time.
A little bit ago I made the mistake of wearing the shirt to my Dirk cosplay because it looked pretty good with the leather jacket I had and I just wanted to wear my jacket. So I show up to school and lone and behold he is wearing his “Karkat” cosplay, which consisted of a shirt (that he had harassed the company for) and horns (that he made his girlfriend make rather than trying on his own).
I avoided him for most of the day until my english class where I couldn’t avoid him if I wanted to. Of course, he’s already there before me just talking to the teacher. Having something to bring up with the teacher myself I walk up to ask him a question and the kid greets me with his “karkat voice” snarling at me “hello dirk”. I just ignored him at first, not going to respond to something that was not even my own name and I headed back to my spot, just sitting down.
Here’s where it gets the weirdest. He sits down just behind me and he’s making these weird grunting and snarling noises, breathing heavily as he keeps trying to get “Dirk’s” attention. Then he started calling me a “fuckass” and all of these other creative curses that apparently Karkat uses. This all happened all the way until one of my friends came to save me from it.
It’s getting to a point where I’m getting sort of creeped out and it’s become harassment. I’ve told him many times that Dave or Dirk is not my name and that I’m Mells to him.
I still don’t know this kids real name.
- fangirljai likes this
- muraki1 likes this
- notsoaveragenerd likes this
- shionnoihs likes this
- pokemon-not-pokemons likes this
- leifu-kokoro-haruka reblogged this from zombroski
- leifu-kokoro-haruka likes this
- qingqangqong likes this
- kitwolf-furever likes this
- houseparagade likes this
- glowcloudgnostic likes this
- kugolblitz likes this
- beeboobapolous likes this
- okashi-no-yume likes this
- fluorescentpawcosplay likes this
- askkamini likes this
- death-limes likes this
- v---elvet likes this
- chefasra likes this
- doritosexual-strider reblogged this from weeaboo-stories and added:
- themaidaradiamegido reblogged this from weeaboo-stories and added:
- cola64 reblogged this from weeaboo-stories and added:
- i-am-jacks-url likes this
- zombroski reblogged this from weeaboo-stories and added:
- bakufuun reblogged this from weeaboo-stories
- eristiel likes this
- ivemoved-sorryfriend reblogged this from weeaboo-stories
- ba-bu-bam reblogged this from kusuriuridesu
- kusuriuridesu reblogged this from weeaboo-stories
- princess--luhan likes this
- julius-monrey likes this
- matthewbernal likes this
- goldenqueenhen reblogged this from weeaboo-stories
- gavinlibre likes this
- majesticfantasticglorious likes this
- crazyress likes this
- criaturamaligna likes this
- itschipdog submitted this to weeaboo-stories